- import contacts into a Group
- 'share' a contact from within a Group (currently only from 'personal')
- delete or merge duplicate contacts
- Groups within 'shared with all'
- ability to subscribe to a carddav server (ie act as a 'client')
- delete multiple contacts from 'all contacts' or from within a 'group' (currently on from within 'personal')
- when searching and adding a contact to a group, the add contact action should also clear the search (otherwise the user only sees one person in the group)
Put all that together and Aurora Corporate feels a bit 'incomplete'.
steve shared this idea