5 results found
- import contacts into a Group
- 'share' a contact from within a Group (currently only from 'personal')
- delete or merge duplicate contacts
- Groups within 'shared with all'
- ability to subscribe to a carddav server (ie act as a 'client')
- delete multiple contacts from 'all contacts' or from within a 'group' (currently on from within 'personal')
- when searching and adding a contact to a group, the add contact action should also clear the search (otherwise the user only sees one person in the group)
Put all that together and Aurora Corporate feels a bit 'incomplete'.2 votes
-See who shared the file/folder
-Additional menus :
--Shared with my
--Shared by me
--Public links (Display when it was made, how many times has it been downloaded)
To be able to add expiration date
Limit download to X times then remove link and report abuse
Recicle bin please!
Detail file logs, sush as:
Creation date, sent date, shared date, etc2 votes
Would like the option in the users setting area for either continuous scrolling (you scroll to the bottom and more items load) or pagination for lists such as contact list, email list, etc..1 vote
It would be great if you integrate in Afterlogic a brand-controlled logos with https://bimigroup.org
Basically, when you receive or sent an email it will have your own logo and receiver will see it in a nice way.1 vote
A way to lock a file to a user so that only that user can delete the file in the corporate folder in Aurora Corporate. Also, add an option for admin in the admin panel so that users can be defined to have the ability to remove files as needed regardless of who the owner is.
Something to the regard of:
When delete file is clicked,
check if user is admin, if not,
check if user is owner, if not,
deny action1 vote
- Don't see your idea?